Wyoming vs. Air Force
Tuesday, Feb. 27, 2018 - 7:05 pm MT
Clune Arena (5,843) - USAFA, Colo.
Internet: Mountain West Network
Live Stats: Statbroadcast
Quick Facts: Air Force/Wyoming
Conference Record: 3-13/13-3
Streak: L 1/W 6
Last Game: L, 57-55 at Utah State/W,74-57 vs. Fresno State
Next Game: vs. Wyoming (2/27)/vs. Boise State (3/2)
Location/Enrollment: Colorado Springs, CO/4,000/Laramie, WY/12,600
Head Coach: Chris Gobrecht/Joe Legersky
Alma Mater: USC, 1977/Wyoming, 1979
School Record: 8-78 (3rd season)/287-173 (15th season)
Career Record: 550-551 (38th season)/Same
Record vs. Opponent: 1-4/27-1
THE SERIES (Additional series info on page 8-9 of PDF release)
Overall: Air Force is 2-49 all-time vs. Wyoming.
First Meeting: 1979
Last Year: Air Force dropped both contests last year.
Streaks: Wyoming, 25
- Tuesday is the final home game for three Air Force seniors.
- Senior Cortney Porter ranks 33rd in the nation with 2.70 steals per game.
- Air Force ranks 30th in the nation in turnovers forced, averaging 20.04 per game.
- Air Force ranks 34th in the nation in steals, averaging 10.4 per game.
- Freshman Kaelin Immel leads all MW freshmen with a 14.4 scoring average. That total also ranks first all-time amongst freshmen at Air Force in the Div. I era. Immel became Air Force’s leading freshman scorer in the Div. I era with 20 points against UNLV and now has 389 points for the season. Immel is 16 points from tying the Air Force Div. I record for most points in a season.
Air Force closes out the regular season at San Jose State on Friday, March 2.