The 41 student-athletes are the most ever in Mountain West sponsored sports only
The 75 honorees is the third most since the Falcons joined the MW in 1999-2000
- Joined team as a walk-on.
- Member of the Falcon women’s soccer program as a freshman.
- Two time Academic All-Mountain West (once in basketball and once in soccer)
- Appeared in 25 games, making one start.
- Averaged 0.4 points, 0.5 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game.
- Average 7.8 minutes per game.
- Ranked fifth on the team in assists.
- Started against Southern Utah.
- Had a career-high three assists vs. Eastern Michigan and Navy.
- Scored in five games.
- Logged career-high 17 minutes vs. Vanderbilt, Navy and San José State.
- Academic All-Mountain West
- MW Scholar Athlete
- Appeared in six games in reserve.
- Made debut vs. SIUE, making her first-career shot attempt.
- Logged season-high seven minutes vs. San José State, dishing out two assists.
- Played career-high nine minutes against Colorado State.
- Attended Notre Dame and did not play any sports.
- Was a member of the Air Force women’s soccer team, playing midfielder.
- Appeared in 15 matches, making one start.
- Had one assist.
- Named team’s most improved player.
- Mountain West All-Academic.
Before Air Force
High School: Lettered four years in basketball and soccer and two years in track and cross country...four-time all-league, all-district, all-catholic and three-time all-area and all-county point guard in basketball...first-team all-state as a senior in soccer...three-time team captain in soccer...three-time all-league, all-area, all-county, all-district and all-regional in soccer...all-state as a sophomore...missed junior season due to torn MCL...two-time state qualifier in cross country...Detroit Free Press scholar athlete, National Honors Society member, freshman class president, honor roll...high school basketball coach was Matt Carroll...played AAU ball for Ypsilanti Sting, coached by Lonjyo Bond.
Personal: Member of cadet squadron 29...daughter of Joe and Anne Falvey…has eight siblings...uncle, Daniel Falvey, is a 1975 USAFA graduate...major is biology and also a minor in philosophy...future career plans are public affairs or security forces…on the Academy’s Superintendent’s List…summer prior to her senior year worked at Air Force sports camps as the sports camp executive officer, in charge of the 80 cadets in the program. Also worked basic training as a member of the leadership reaction course ...active in her squadron as the Bravo Flight Commander…hobbies are working out, sports, painting and hanging out with family and friends…why I decided to come to the Academy: “I came to the Academy for soccer and the opportunity to be a part of something greater than myself. I always wanted to serve in the military and I thought this was a good route for me to do that, get a great education, and be around like-minded individuals.” … began playing basketball at age eight…credits her dad as having the biggest influence on her sports career…dream vacation spot is Ireland…guilty pleasure is McDonald’s Coke and chocolate covered strawberries…favorite role model is Mother Teresa…something most people don’t know about her is that she has eight siblings and five of them are adopted…enjoys listening to country and praise music…favorite TV show is Modern Family…favorite movie is Home Alone…favorite class subject is biology…favorite athlete is Tim Tebow…favorite team is Notre Dame.