- Played in 27 games, making 14 starts.
- Averaged 4.7 points and 1.6 rebounds per game.
- Led all freshmen in starts, scoring, three’s and free throws.
- Fourth on the team with eight three-point baskets.
- First on team with .727 free throw percentage.
- Earned Free Throw Award for best free throw percentage at postseason team banquet.
- Made collegiate debut vs. Gonzaga.
- Made first-career basket vs. Eastern Michigan.
- Scored career-high 15 points in first-career start vs. Utah State.
- Reached double-figures in scoring four times.
- Made 3-of-4 from three-point range vs. Utah State.
- Led Falcons in scoring vs. Nevada and Utah State.
BEFORE AIR FORCE:
HIGH SCHOOL: Lettered four years in basketball and one year each in track and field and cross country ... averaged 19.3 points, 13.4 rebounds and 4.7 assists per game for her career ... two-time first-team all-league and team MVP ... three-time News Tribune Fab Five ... two-time team captain ... two-time WIAA State Player of the Week ... 2014 Tacoma Athletic Commission Basketball Player of the Year ... Gatorade Player of the Year nominee ... Touching Hearts through Athletics Award ... four-time academic honor roll ... president of school math and DECA club ... 2014 Math Regional competition Topical Category First Place ... played club hoops for Y.E.A., coached by Bruce Dixon.
PERSONAL: Member of cadet squadron 30 ... daughter of Sheppard and Gina Clarke ... is a triplet with two brothers ... brother, MacArthur, plays soccer at San Diego State and brother, Wainwright, plays football for Hillsdale College (Mich.) ... majoring in foreign area studies with a focus on Latin America and minoring in Spanish … future career plan is the intelligence field … active in her squadron as the major training events clerk … over the summer prior to her senior year, completed a summer academics class in economics and chemistry and also completed Expeditionary, Survival, and Evasion Training (ESET) … began playing basketball at age nine ... pregame superstitions are to pray for herself, her teammates and coaches, officials and the opposition ... decided to come to the Academy because: “The overarching reason was that I felt God was calling me to come here. It was part of His plan for my life whether I liked it or not.” ... credits her father as having the biggest influence on her sports career ... something not many people know about her is that she loves to listen to and play old soul music and also that she loves to go swing dancing with friends ... most notable thing about her home town is that the scenery is very beautiful, and nobody uses umbrellas even though it is always raining ... enjoys listening to pop and R&B music from the 50’s on back and gospel music ... favorite movies are When Harry Met Sally and Ferris Buehler’s Day Off ... favorite class subjects are foreign language, history and English ... favorite foods are homemade Italian food and biscotti ... favorite athlete is Elena Delle Donna.