The 75 honorees is the third most since the Falcons joined the MW in 1999-2000
Led MW freshmen in scoring in 2016-17 (11.0 ppg).
- First on team and amongst Mountain West freshmen in scoring, averaging 11.0 ppg.
- 57 three’s is an Air Force freshman record and the third most in a season in Div. I era and fourth overall. Also leading freshman three-point shooter in MW.
- Shot .851 (57 for 67) from free throw line, which ranks fourth-best in a season at Air Force.
- Ranked 7th in MW with 2.0 three’s per game and 10th with .345 three percentage.
- Played in 29 games, making 26 starts.
- 24 points vs. San José State.
- 23 points vs. Utah Valley.
- 21 pts vs. Utah State, hitting four three’s.
- Led team in scoring 10 times and reached double-figures 15 times, both team high’s.
- Did not miss a free throw in her last 10 confernce games to close out season, a string of 17 straight free throws.
- Has hit five three’s in a game twice.
- Perfect from free throw line in 11 games.
BEFORE AIR FORCE:
2015-16: Attended USAFA Prep School and played on basketball team…Recipient of the Outstanding Female Cadet Candidate in Athletics Award…four-time academic rope recipient.
HIGH SCHOOL: Lettered four years in basketball…Three-time first-team all-state…2015 district player of the year…four-time first-team all-district and all-metro…class valedictorian…president of community service group (STATERS)…vice president of National Honor Society and student council representative…high school basketball coach was Richard Armijo…played AAU ball for New Mexico Select, coached by Bill Krum…led team to undefeated season as a senior.
PERSONAL: Member of cadet squadron 18...daughter of Sean and Catherine Forde…has an older brother…intends on majoring in biology…future career plan is to become an Air Force dentist…decided on the Academy to receive an elite education, play basketball and serve her country…hobbies are reading, hiking and watching movies…began playing basketball at age five…credits her dad as having the biggest influence on her sports career…dream vacation spot is Ireland…favorite TV show is How I Met Your Mother.