- Top reserve for the Falcons, averaging 6.3 ppg and 3.0 rebounds per game.
- Appeared in 25 games, all in reserve.
- Missed four games due to injury.
- 15 points at Colorado.
- Has led team in scoring four times.
- Five double-digit scoring games.
- Took season off to focus on academics.
- Appeared in season-opener vs. CSU Bakersfield, scoring five points in 15 minutes.
- Missed remainder of the season due to a broken foot suffered in the game.
Before Air Force
High School: Lettered four years in basketball ... first-team all-district ... academic all-state, all-district and all-region ... led Steele to 2013 state runner-up finish ... graduated cum laude ... high school basketball coach was Kari Wallace ... played AAU ball for San Antonio’s Finest.
Personal: Member of cadet squadron 3 ... daughter of Ernest and Belinda Chapman ... has an older sister ... nickname is Chap ...management major ... aspires to become a personnel or public affairs officer … active in her squadron as the communications and element non-commissioned officer (NCO) … over the summer of 2015, completed Expeditionary, Survival, and Evasion Training (ESET) … hobbies are shopping, eating, listening to music, hiking and hanging out with friends … decided to come to the Academy because, “I wanted to do more than just play basketball for four years. I wanted to help people.” … began playing basketball at age 10 … credits her parents as having the biggest influence on her sports career because they’ve supported her in everything she does … dream vacation spot is Dubai … guilty pleasure is chocolate .. favorite role models are her parents … something most people don’t know about her is that she can move her ears … most notable thing about her home town is that it’s the biggest little town you will ever come across.