- Holds Air Force Div. I era career records for most assists (318) and steals (165).
- 893 career points ranks 10th in Div. I era at Air Force.
- 10.1 career scoring average ranks 5th all-time in Div. I era at AF.
- Second most assists in a season (118) in Div. I era at AF in 2015-16.
- Freshman record for assists (118).
- School record 79 assists and 4.4 apg in MW play in 2015-16.
- 58 steals in 2015-16 and 2016-17 is 3rd most in a season in Div. I era.
- Tied for team lead with 27 starts in 29 games played.
- Team-leading 3.3 assists per game, which ranked 9th in MW.
- 1.7 steals per game ranked 7th in MW.
- Third on team averaging 8.6 points per game.
- 24 points vs. Wyoming is most by a Falcon this season.
- Scored 20 points vs. San José State.
- Season-high eight assists vs. Utah Valley.
- Seven steals vs. Nevada which is one shy of Div. I era game record at AF.
- Led team in assists 18 times.
- Team MVP.
- Team Co-Captain.
- Played in all 30 games, leading team with 29 starts.
- Led team with 11.0 points and 3.5 assists in 30.4 minutes per game.
- Also averaged 3.7 rebounds and was second on team with 25 three-point baskets.
- Led team with 58 steals and 62 free throws made.
- 105 assists ranks eighth-most and 58 steals ties her own freshman mark for third-most steals in a season at Air Force.
- Ranked sixth in the Mountain West in assists and steals.
- Led team in scoring 15 times and in assists 25 times.
- Reached double figures in scoring 16 times.
- Tied career-high with nine assists against Nevada and UNLV.
- Scored season-high 25 points vs. San Diego State.
- Scored 20 points vs. San José State.
- Made three three’s against UC Davis, San José State and Utah State.
- Leading Assists Award Winner.
- Played in all 30 games, starting 29 in a row to close out season.
- Third on team in scoring, averaging 10.5 ppg.
- Led team with 118 assists and 3.9 assists per game.
- Second most assists in a season at Air Force in Div. I era and freshman record.
- Had 79 assists and 4.4 apg in Mountain West play to set a new school record for most assists and APG in MW play.
- Scored 25 points, hitting seven three’s vs. Colorado State.
- Career-high 26 points against Boise State.
- Led team with 58 steals, which is third most in a season in Div. I era at Air Force.
- Second on team with 38 three’s made.
- Led team in assists 19 times.
- Ranked in the MW top 10 in assists (6th), steals per game (5th) and minutes per game (5th)
- Leading Assists Award winner.
Before Air Force
High School: Lettered three years in basketball, softball and volleyball ... all-state as a senior, all-state second-team as a junior and all-state honorable mention as a sophomore ... region MVP and all-area as a senior ... led Bonneville to state quarterfinals as a sophomore and senior and semifinals as a junior ... all-state in softball and volleyball ... academic all-state in basketball, softball and volleyball ... high school basketball coach was Mike Russell ... played AAU ball for Salt Lake Metro.
Personal: Member of cadet squadron 30 ... daughter of Russ and Sherri Porter ... has three siblings ... father played baseball at Utah Valley CC ... major is behavioral science ... interested in becoming a personnel or logistics officer upon graduation … active in her squadron as an element leader, in charge of guidance for three freshmen and three sophomores … during the summer of 2016, completed Operation Air Force at Scott AFB, Ill., and got to fly in a C-40 aircraft and was also an Expeditionary, Survival, and Evasion Training (ESET) instructor back at the Academy … during summer of 2015, completed a soaring class and ESET … favorite foods are breadsticks and chocolate chip cookies ... favorite color is blue ... favorite athlete is Derek Jeter ... favorite teams are the New York Yankees and New England Patriots ... favorite outfit is athletic shorts and t-shirt ... favorite dinner spots are Olive Garden and her mom’s food ... favorite movie is Forever Strong ... favorite TV show is Castle ... served as a volunteer for the LDS Church ... chose to attend Air Force over BYU.