Air Force opens the 2014 season on Saturday, Aug. 30, by hosting Nicholls State at noon in Falcon Stadium. Early entry is encouraged. Guests are strongly encouraged to not bring any type of bags. Guests should also come prepared to show keys, cell phones, or other metal related items in their hands during the screening process. Please remember that Falcon Stadium is not responsible for any items left at the gates or in the trash receptacles.
Air Force Academy entrance gates (North and South) will open 4 hours prior to kickoff.
- Stadium Gates and Ticket Booths will open 2 hours prior to kickoff. All persons and personal belongings entering the stadium are subject to search.
Food is permitted, but must be displayed in a transparent 1-gallon zip lock bag. Note: Only (1) one-gallon transparent zip lock bag per ticket holder.
Factory-sealed transparent soft plastic water bottles, 24 oz. or less is the only beverage permitted. Note: Exceptions will be made for medical conditions and infants.
The following is NOT permitted in Falcon Stadium:
- Alcohol, glass containers, cans, and hard sided (or Nalgene) plastic bottles
- Illegal substances: Note - Marijuana is an illegal substance on Federal property
- No hand bags larger than 8" x 11". Hard-sided containers, or coolers
- Backpacks to include bota bags, wine-skins, and camelbacks
- Note: Infant diaper bags/carrier packs permitted if infant is present
- Laser pointers, fireworks, or any item deemed unsafe by security personnel
- Banners/Signs (No signs larger than 18" x 24") No profane or offensive messages
- Pets (other than working service dogs)
- Sticks, bats, clubs, poles or umbrellas
- Artificial noisemakers of any kind
- Weapons: Firearms, knives, box cutters, scissors, etc.
- Baby seats, Large Strollers-----(Collapsible umbrella strollers are permitted)
- Any item that cannot be readily inspected
- Flash photography
- Smoking or Tobacco of any kind
- Storage of prohibited items
- Seatbacks wider than 19 inches (no excessive pockets or protruding arm rests)
Express lines available for spectators entering the stadium with nothing to be searched.
Reentry is permitted at gates 3, 6, and 9 only.
All cadets must have their military ID card in order to gain entry.
Post game tailgating will close two hours after the conclusion of each football game.