Entry policies for 2014 football season announced
Aug. 25, 2014
Air Force opens the 2014 season on Saturday, Aug. 30, by hosting Nicholls State at noon in Falcon Stadium. Early entry is encouraged. Guests are strongly encouraged to not bring any type of bags. Guests should also come prepared to show keys, cell phones, or other metal related items in their hands during the screening process. Please remember that Falcon Stadium is not responsible for any items left at the gates or in the trash receptacles.
Air Force Academy entrance gates (North and South) will open 4 hours prior to kickoff.
- Stadium Gates and Ticket Booths will open 2 hours prior to kickoff. All persons and personal belongings entering the stadium are subject to search.
Food is permitted, but must be displayed in a transparent 1-gallon zip lock bag. Note: Only (1) one-gallon transparent zip lock bag per ticket holder.
Factory-sealed transparent soft plastic water bottles, 24 oz. or less is the only beverage permitted. Note: Exceptions will be made for medical conditions and infants.
The following is NOT permitted in Falcon Stadium:
- Alcohol, glass containers, cans, and hard sided (or Nalgene) plastic bottles
- Illegal substances: Note - Marijuana is an illegal substance on Federal property
- No hand bags larger than 8" x 11". Hard-sided containers, or coolers
- Backpacks to include bota bags, wine-skins, and camelbacks
- Note: Infant diaper bags/carrier packs permitted if infant is present
- Laser pointers, fireworks, or any item deemed unsafe by security personnel
- Banners/Signs (No signs larger than 18" x 24") No profane or offensive messages
- Pets (other than working service dogs)
- Sticks, bats, clubs, poles or umbrellas
- Artificial noisemakers of any kind
- Weapons: Firearms, knives, box cutters, scissors, etc.
- Baby seats, Large Strollers-----(Collapsible umbrella strollers are permitted)
- Any item that cannot be readily inspected
- Flash photography
- Smoking or Tobacco of any kind
- Storage of prohibited items
- Seatbacks wider than 19 inches (no excessive pockets or protruding arm rests)
Express lines available for spectators entering the stadium with nothing to be searched.
Reentry is permitted at gates 3, 6, and 9 only.
All cadets must have their military ID card in order to gain entry.
Post game tailgating will close two hours after the conclusion of each football game.
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
Friday, Aug 26 Sport Opp/Event Time Media Men's Soccer at Army West Point 7:00 PM Live Stats Watch Live Women's Volleyball vs Jacksonville State 7:00 PM Livestats Watch Saturday, Aug 27 Sport Opp/Event Time Media Women's Volleyball vs Montana State 12:00 PM Livestats Watch Women's Volleyball vs Grand Canyon 7:00 PM Livestats Watch Sunday, Aug 28 Sport Opp/Event Time Media Women's Soccer at Green Bay 2:00 PM Livestats Friday, Sept 2 Sport Opp/Event Time Media Men's Soccer vs Cal State Northridge 5:00 PM Women's Soccer vs Blue/Silver Intrasquad 6:00 PM Women's Volleyball vs Nicholls State 1:30 PM Women's Volleyball at Louisiana 6:30 PM Cross Country at Colorado State Invitational All Day Saturday, Sept 3 Sport Opp/Event Time Media Football vs Abilene Christian 12:00 PM Listen Live Men's Water Polo vs Cal Lutheran 11:00 AM Women's Volleyball vs Alabama A&M 12:30 PM Men's Water Polo vs UC Santa Barbara 5:20 PM Sunday, Sept 4 Sport Opp/Event Time Media Men's Soccer vs Cal Poly 11:00 AM
- About Us
- Contact Us
- From the Director
- Mission Statement
- Staff Directory
- General Releases
- USAFA Home
- Cadet Service Page
- Team Service Page
- Facility Policy/Hours
- Facility Use Scheduling
- Hall of Fame
- Hall of Excellence
- Ice Rink Schedules
- Intramural Sports
- Physical Education
- Sports Camps
- Sports Medicine
- Falcon Fuel
- Stadium Rental
- Event Information
- Athletic Complex Map
- Fan Guide
- Football Gameday
- Handicap Parking Info
- Tailgate Info - Fans
- Venue Entry Policies
- Spirit Teams
- Anthem Singers
- Bands at Basketball
- Basketball Ball Kid
- Birthday Parties
- Dining Club
- Donation Requests
- Fan Engagement
- IMG College
- Kid Force
- Lodging Club
- Lodging Partners
- Wheel Club
- PRIDE CLUB