Toast to the Host, Saturday, Aug. 6, at AFA Football Practice
Aug. 4, 2011
Thank you for your participation in our 2nd Annual Toast to the Host Preseason Party for Air Force Football. We are looking forward to a great event and your participation makes it possible. Below is some information for this Saturday's event regarding event location, parking, etc. Information/Instructions:
1. Event will run from 11 - 1:30pm
2. Please enter through the North Gate. You will have to present your ID, and they may check your car but otherwise just let them know you are going to the athletic area/Toast to the Host party and you should be fine.
3. The Toast to Host will be located on the terrazzo located on the north side of the Cadet Gym.
4. Parking will be available in the south Field House lot, formerly the Missile Lot. Signs will be posted near the Falcon Athletic Center directing you through the building to the event. You can also park back by the football practice fields if you would prefer.
5. You will "check in" at the event where you will receive a wristband and sample size pilsner so you can enjoy the refreshments. Everyone of legal drinking age will need to bring a valid I.D. in order to participate. Additional tickets can be purchased at the event for anyone who did not purchase in advance.
6. The football coaches will join the event once practice has concluded.
Thank you again for joining us for the 2nd annual event and we are looking to a great event and a great kickoff to the 2011 Air Force football season.