- Playing summer ball for the Albany Dutchmen in the Perfect Game Collegiate League during his three weeks of allowed leave from cadet duties.
- Pitched in two games.
- Pitched against Portland and Omaha.
- Pitched a scoreless innings against Omaha.
- Pitched in 10 games.
- Struck out four in 11 innings pitched.
- Picked up a save against Northern Colorado.
- Made debut against Northern Colorado.
- Pitched two innings against Iowa and San Diego State.
HIGH SCHOOL (East Lake): Four-year letterman in baseball…missed entire senior season due to injury…First Team All-PCAC North selection as a junior…second team all-county his junior season…Tampa Bay Honorable Mention in 2014…2015 Perfect Game All-American Honorable Mention choice…selected as Pinellas County Honorable Mention as a sophomore…high school baseball coach was Dan Genna…played summer baseball for Orlando Scorpions, managed by George Sandel…member of National Honor Society…founded East Lake’s Military Club while serving as vice president…graduated Summa Cum Laude.
PERSONAL: Parents are Bruce Plaskett and Rachelle White…has one younger brother…favorite food is seafood…favorite book is A Land Remembered…favorite television show is Seinfeld…favorite movie is We Were Soldiers…people from history he would most like to meet are the Wright Brothers…credits his pitching coach Marc Lamacchia for having the biggest influence on his baseball career…says fishing, beaches and a great Cuban sandwhich are the most noteworthy things in his hometown.
Why I came to the Academy: “I came to the Academy to challenge myself to the fullest, receive the greatest education in the world, serve my country and have the opportunity to play baseball.”
Plaskett Career Statistics