The 75 honorees is the third most since the Falcons joined the MW in 1999-2000
- Played in 32 games, making 16 starts.
- Batted .254 with 15 hits in 59 at bats.
- Fielded .988, committing just one error in 85 chances.
- Tied for fourth on team with five hit by pitches.
- Scored 17 runs and drove in nine.
- Scored four runs, had three hits and drove in three against Omaha.
- Drew three walks vs. UNLV.
- Had three multi hits.
- Academic All-Mountain West
- Appeared in 10 games, making three starts.
- Missed most of season with a broken hand.
- Batted .286 with four hits and three runs scored.
- Fielded .944 in 18 chances defensively.
- Had first-career hit, RBI and run scored in season-opener vs. Buffalo.
- Two hits and a stolen base against Northern Colorado.
- Played in nine games as a reserve infielder.
- Had one at bat against San Diego State.
- Fielded 1.000 in five chances at second base.
HIGH SCHOOL: Lettered two years in varsity baseball ... lettered three years in varsity wrestling ... team captain, two-time academic all-state, First-Team All-Centennial League ... team captain, two-time academic All-State, state qualifier, hustle award in wrestling ... National Honor Society, academic letter for every semester ... high school baseball coach was Marc Johnson ... also played summer ball for Cherry Creek, coached by Marc johnson.
PERSONAL: Member of cadet squadron 24 ... son of David and Cristi Robb ... has three brothers ... nickname is `RyRobb’ ... high school teammates with former Air Force teammate Griffin Jax ... greatest influence on sporting career is credited to his father and brother because they pushed him to get better and better at everything I do and to compete for positions in life ... person in history he would most like to meet is Abraham Lincoln because he was a brave and tremendous leader ... favorite food is mac and cheese, favorite class subject is physics, favorite TV show is NCIS, favorite movie is Warrior.
Why I came to the Academy: “I came to the Academy to play baseball, get a great education, and learn leadership and protection skills I could not learn anywhere else.”
Robb Career Hitting Stats