- 2015 Academic All-Mountain West
-Led team with 24 appearances and four saves.
-Team-leading 3.83 ERA amongst relievers.
-Struck out 54 in 47 innings pitched.
-Second on team in strikeouts.
-Ranked fifth in the Mountain West with 21 strikeouts looking.
-Seventh in MW in saves and eighth with 10 games finished.
-Did not allow a run in 14 appearances and did not allow an earned run in 15 appearances.
-Picked up saves against Nevada (twice), Fresno State and San Jose State.
-Had three wins on the season, coming against Creighton, UCCS and Charleston Southern.
-Had 16 multiple strikeout games.
Summer (2017): Played summer ball for Fayetteville Swampdogs in Coastal Plain League during his three weeks of allowed leave from cadet duties.
- Pitched in 12 games, making one start.
- Led the Falcon relievers with a 3.45 ERA.
- Struck out 16 in 15.2 innings pitched.
- Did not allow an earned run in eight appearances.
- Started against Omaha.
- Struck out three against San Diego State.
- Pitched in 10 games, making two starts.
- Struck out 11 in 14 innings pitched.
- Made collegiate debut vs. The Citadel.
- Made starts against New Mexico and Missouri.
- Pitched three scoreless innings in second-career game vs. The Citadel.
- Struck out two batters in a game five times.
- Had five scoreless outings.
- Academic All-Mountain West.
HIGH SCHOOL: Lettered two years in varsity baseball ... Perfectgame Preseason All-American Honorable Mention and team co-captain as a senior ... Spanish Honors Society member ... high school baseball coach was Allen Tuttle ... played summer ball for the CFBL Mizuno Elite, coached by Allen Tuttle.
PERSONAL: Member of cadet squadron 15 ... son of Steve and Erica Holloway ... has a younger brother ... credits the greatest influence on his athletic career to his dad because he was always willing to give up his time to help him get better every day ... person in history he would most like to meet is Jackie Robinson to get his take on what drove him through all of the hatred and the color barrier to be able to play major league baseball ... favorite food is mac and cheese, favorite class subject is economics, favorite book is Kiterunner, favorite movie is Step Brothers.
Why I came to the Academy: “I came to the Academy to challenge myself in all aspects and to become a stronger leader while also playing the sport I love.”
Holloway Career Statistics