The 41 student-athletes are the most ever in Mountain West sponsored sports only
The 75 honorees is the third most since the Falcons joined the MW in 1999-2000
2015 MW Scholar-Athlete
- Appeared in 22 games.
- Had two hits, two runs and two RBIs.
- Drew four walks and had a .316 on base percentage.
- Had a base hit and run scored vs. Iowa.
- Had a hit against Omaha.
- 2016 Mountain West Scholar-Athlete
- Appeared in 12 games, making one start.
- Batted .357, going 5 for 14.
- Hit a double and drove in four runs.
- Made collegiate debut vs. The Citadel.
- First-career hit was against San José State.
- Went 2-for-2 with a double, two runs and two RBIs vs. SJSU the following day.
- 2015 Mountain West Scholar-Athlete.
HIGH SCHOOL: Lettered three years in varsity baseball and in basketball ... first-team all-state, all-area, All-Evergreen Conference as a senior, batting .431 ... first-team all-state, all-area, All-Evergreen Conference and team MVP as a junior, batting .384 ... Second-Team All-Evergreen Conference as a sophomore ... earned a 4.0 GPA all four years ranking him number one in his class of 310 ... Wendy’s High School Heisman finalist ... high school baseball coach was Jamie Week ... played summer ball for the TC Bandits under Coach Tim Ahern.
PERSONAL: Member of cadet squadron 12 ... Son of Tim and Kellie Graham ... has an older sister ... credits his father with the greatest impact on his sporting career because he instilled the characteristics that make a great player such as hard work and dedication ... a person in history he would like to meet is John Wooden because he was such a wise leader, coach, and communicator ... favorite food is pasta, favorite class subject is math, favorite book is Heads Up Baseball, favorite movie is Friday Night Lights.
Why I came to the Academy: “I came to the Academy because the opportunities here cannot be found anywhere else, and the network of relationships built with successful people is unique to the Academy.”
Graham Career Hitting Stats