- Signed free agent contract with Philadelphia Phillies in 2018.
- Assigned to GCL Phillies for 2018 season.
- Playing baseball under World Class Athlete Program (WCAP).
- Had a 44-game hitting streak from 2016-17, which is a school record and sixth-best all-time in NCAA History.
- Led Mountain West with .408 batting average and school-record 95 hits in 2016.
- Then-school record .419 batting average and 54 hits in MW play (back-to-back seasons over .400 in MW play) in 2016.
- Batted .371 for career.
- 2017 All-Mountain West First Team 3B
- 2016 All-Mountain West First Team 3B/DH
- Then-school Record .419 batting average in MW play in 2016.
- College Sports Madness MW Player of the Week (March 7, 2016)
- 2016 College Sports Madness Preseason All-Mountain West (second team IF)
- Batted .400 in conference play in 2015, becoming the second player in school history to do so.
- Louisville Slugger/Collegiate Baseball News National Player of the Week (March 16)
- MW Player of the Week (March 16)
- First Team All-Mountain West 3B
- Team MVP
- 2016-17 USAFA Outstanding Cadet in Athletic Achievement
- 44 game hitting streak, which led the nation.
- 44 game hit streak is a school record and sixth-longest in NCAA History.
- Batted .380 with 10 homers and 51 RBIs.
- Led team with 63 runs scored.
Slated to play summer ball for the Forest City Owls of the Coastal Plain League in Forest City, NC, during his three weeks of allowed leave from cadet duties.
- First-team All-Mountain West 3B/DH
- Led MW in hitting with .408 average and school-record 95 hits.
- School record .419 average in conference play, his second-straigh season over .400 in MW play.
- School record 54 hits in MW play.
- Eighth in the nation in batting average and fifth in total hits.
- 233 at bats ties for second-most in a season at Air Force.
- MW Top 10 in eight offensive categories.
(Average - 1st/.408)
(Slugging - 8th/.558)
(On-Base Pct. - 6th/.449)
(Runs - 4th/55)
(Hits - 1st/95)
(RBIs - 4th/57)
(Doubles - 2nd/22)
(Total Bases - 6th/130)
- School-record breaking hit was a home run at MW Championship.
- Led team with 32 multi-hit games and 11 three-hit games.
- Second on team with 14 multi-RBI games.
- Led team with a 15-game hitting streak and was second with a 17-game reached base streak.
- Played in 37 games, making 34 starts, primarily as a designated hitter.
- Led team with .347 batting average.
- Led team in Mountain West play, batting .400, becoming second hitter in school history to bat over .400 in MW play.
- Second-highest batting average in MW play in AF history.
- Had 43 hits, 12 runs scored, 11 doubles and 16 RBIs.
- Named Louisville Slugger/Collegiate Baseball News National Player of the Week and MW Player of the Week (March 16) after batting .833 (10-for-12) during the week.
- Batted 5-for-5 in a game against Adams State.
- Had 14 multi-hit games.
- Ended season with career-best seven game hitting streak.
- Appeared in 35 games, making 23 starts.
- Batted .273 with 21 hits and five doubles.
- Scored eight runs and drove in 12.
- Fielded .941 at third.
- Made 16 starts at third and seven at designated hitter.
- Made collegiate debut vs. Michigan.
- Got a base hit in first-career at bat against Texas State.
- Had three hits against Northern Colorado and Adams State.
- Went 3-for-5 with two doubles and three RBIs vs. UNC.
- Had three multi-hit games.
HIGH SCHOOL (San Marino):Lettered three years in baseball and two in football...team offensive MVP all four years...All-Rio Hondo League as a junior and senior...led league in average, slugging and home runs as a senior...high school baseball coach was Mack Paciorek...played summer ball for the East L.A. Dodgers and Oakland Athletics scout team.
PERSONAL: Member of cadet squadron 1...son of Lee Haslam and Yvonne Walkup Haslam...has two older siblings...nicknames are Hazz and Hazzard...favorite food is Mexican...favorite book is the Bible...favorite TV show is Duck Dynasty...favorite movie is Dukes of Hazzard...person in history he'd most like to meet is Ronald Reagan...something not many people know about him is that he's been in four musicals...credits his dad as having the biggest influence on his sports career...most noteworthy things about his home town is the Huntington Library's located there and its the hometown of Gen. George Patton...enjoys fishing, going to the beach, watching the History Channel and hanging out with friends when away from baseball...favorite non-traditional sporting event to watch on TV is UFC.
Why I came to the Academy: "I came to the Academy because I want to serve my country and play Div. I baseball."
Haslam Career Stats