A Note From The Bird
If you are a big fan of Air Force Athletics like I am, and you're 12 years old or younger, you can become a member of Kid Force! As a VIP member of Air Force Athletics, all Kid Force members get the inside scoop on Air Force Athletics and receive a lot of awesome benefits and exclusive club merchandise. Plus, you'll experience firsthand the tradition that makes the Air Force Academy so unique and exciting!
Kid Force is an extraordinary experience and you’re a vital part to our team in helping our cadets to victory! At football games you will have a blast watching Air Force jets soar over the field or seeing the Cadet Wing march into Falcon Stadium. I can't wait to cheer our Falcons on to victory with all my new Kid Force friends this season. Sign up early and get ready to have lots of fun! See you soon.
About Kid Force
What is Kid Force
Kid Force is a special kid’s fan club for Air Force Athletics. Kids will receive unique club member benefits and an inside look at all of Air Force Athletics. All the special benefits to being a member of Kid Force are listed below. Each new or renewed membership is only $5 and will expire on June 15th, 2016.
How do I sign up?
Click here to be taken to Official Kid Force Club registeration! The last day to sign-up will be on September 19th.
How do I pick up membership items?
If you sign up by July 11th, you can pick up your items at Fan Fest on August 22nd at the Stadium! If you sign up later than that, items can be picked up at the ticket office in the Cadet Fieldhouse starting on October 19th.
What are the benefits?
Your $5.00 membership fee includes:
- Membership ID Card
- Official Kid Force T-Shirt
- Newsletters and emails throughout the year
- Team schedule cards and posters
- Special invitations to The Bird appearances and Autograph sessions
- Birthday email from The Bird
- Invitations to exclusive Kids Club special events and clinics
- In-game promotional contest opportunities
- Free admission to one (1) pre-selected football game
- Free admission to two (2) pre-selected basketball games
- Free admission to one (1) pre-selected hockey game (base on availability)
- Free admission to all other Air Force Athletics home games (Sports include: Baseball, Boxing, Cross Country, Fencing, Golf, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Rifle, Soccer, Swimming & Diving, Tennis, Track & Field, Volleyball, Water Polo, Women’s Basketball, and Wrestling)
- Ball Kid for Men’s and Women’s Basketball (first come, first serve basis)
For questions or more information contact Brandon Birkhead at Brandon.Birkhead@airforceathletics.org