|1. The Cadet Gymnasium, Cadet Field House, Falcon Athletic Center and athletic fields are primarily designated for cadet use in support of cadet activities. Cadets have priority in using all of these facilities.
2. Recreational use is authorized on first-come, first serve basis, for the Cadet Gymnasium and the Cadet Field House within the following guidelines:
Category A-Military personnel (includes active duty, guard, reserve and retirees).
Individuals may bring a maximum of one guest who must be escorted by the sponsor and participating in the same activity as the sponsor (racquetball, tennis, etc.)
Category. B-DoD Civilian personnel (include. retirees). Individuals may bring . maximum of one guest who must be escorted by the sponsor and participating in the same activity as the sponsor.
Category. C-Dependents of categories A an. B. Dependents under 16 must be escorted by their sponsor at all times. Dependents 16 years and older may use facilities unescorted by thei. sponsor and may bring a maximum of one guest (16 years or older) who must participate in the same activity as the dependent sponsor.
Category. D-Contractor Personnel Assigned to the USAFA.
NOTE: Personnel i. Categories A-D must have a valid DoD identification card in their possessio. when using these facilities. Guests ar. not authorized during recreational swim. The Directorate of Athletics and 10 CES/CEOCA officials will make periodic identification card checks to ensure authorized users are in the facility. All non-authorized users will be asked to leave..
Category E-Category E personnel must possess an approved Facility License User Agreement or letter of approval, signed by the Directorate of Athletics' Assistant. Athletic Director for Events Management (HQ USAFA/ADSU) or the Associate Athletic Director for Support (HQ USAFA/ADS), to use the athletic facilities. Category E activities listed. in priority order for use are as follows:
(1) Educational organizations (i.e. other. colleges, local area school districts)
(2) National sports organizations in the interest. of fostering amateur athletics
(3) Civic, non-profit or charitable organizations
(4) Other sports organizations when deemed to be in best interest of the Air Force
(5) Others, as determined by the HQ USAFA Event Approval Committee to be in the interest of promoting the mission of the USAFA and the United States Air Force
Category F-Other government agencies (i.e. Federal Bureau of Investigation. Military Service Recruiters, USAFA, Fire Departments, etc) may request to ue the facilities to conduct testing or training through coordination with HQ USAFA/ADS or HQ USAFA/ADSU.
3. Only individuals or groups in the above categories are authorized to use the Cadet Athletic Facilities during the posted hours.
4. For more information, call the Event Management office at 333-9021 or the Associate Athletic Director for Support at 333-9010.