2:30 p.m. – Air Force Academy Opens – Northgate and Southgate access for concert goers – Please have ID ready and follow all directional signage to parking areas and Falcon Stadium
4:30 p.m. – Falcon Stadium gates open
6:30 p.m. – First Act takes the stage – Oak Ridge Boys
Alcohol will be served at the Event – CASH ONLY Alcohol sales will stop at approx. 10:00 p.m.
- General public drive their vehicle on to base and park in designated areas at Falcon Stadium.
- Handicap Shuttle service provided from parking areas to Falcon Stadium Gates.
$20, ($60 RV) parking (CASH ONLY) in the Falcon Stadium Parking Lots 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
AFA football season parking passes, or any other USAFA parking passes, will not be honored for the show. Any lot not listed will not be available for concert parking.
Fans parking in these lots will be directed into the best available parking spot at the time they enter by parking attendants. Fans will not be able to pick their own parking spots and/or save spots for others coming at a later time.
- A very limited number of ADA accessible parking spots will be available on a first-come first serve basis within the ADA accessible parking lot. The lot will open at 2:30 p.m. with the following items required for entry to the lot:
- Valid state-issued ADA parking placard or license plate;
- Valid state-issued ADA parking registration card;
- Photo ID of the ADA permit holder who is present in the automobile (the photo ID must match the ADA parking registration card);
- Heavy traffic is expected in and around the Northgate and Southgate entrance to the Academy, exit 156 and 150, off of I-25. Fans should expect traffic delays before and after the concert.
- Fans will not be permitted to queue in the entrances to available parking lots prior to the 2:30 p.m. opening of the lots.
To ensure the safety, comfort, and convenience of our guests, the following items will not be allowed in Falcon Stadium: Outside food and beverages to include alcoholic beverages, coolers, any bag exceeding 12”x12”x12”, all backpacks/schoolbags, gym bags, laser pointers, artificial noisemakers, weapons, aerosol and spray cans, mace and pepper sprays, selfie sticks, umbrellas, and other items determined to be harmful or disruptive. A ‘size-wise’ box is available at each gate to determine if a bag is permitted. Any questions please refer to AFA Football Stadium guidelines here
Portable restroom facilities, including ADA accessible facilities, will be available at the concert.
Concessions will be available with offerings from AFA Concessionaires and vendors
The concert will take place rain or shine. In the event of a needed evacuation fans will be directed to appropriate shelter (i.e. their private vehicle) by concert officials.
For further information regarding the show please visit http://www.americankickoff.com/faqs