Air Force vs. New Mexico
Saturday, Nov. 13, 4 p.m. MT, Falcon Stadium (46,692), USAFA, CO
• Air Force is bowl-eligible for the fourth consecutive season.
• Air Force leads the New Mexico series 17-10 overall and 13-8 in conference games.
• Air Force's four losses have come to a conference opponent on the road and three top 10 nationally-ranked teams, two on the road. The four teams have a combined 32-5 record and are all bowl-eligible.
The Mountain West Sports Network (The Mtn)
James Bates (play-by-play); Todd Christensen (analyst); Natalie Vickers (sidelines).
KVOR AM 740 in Colorado Springs; KCKK 1510 AM in Denver and Northern Colorado
Jim Arthur (play-by-play); Lee Douglas (analyst); Jay Ritchie/Bob Ihle (pre- and post-game)
Record: Air Force (6-4, 3-3 MWC), New Mexico (1-8, 1-4 MWC)
Streaks: Air Force (W 1), New Mexico (W 1)
Next week: Air Force (at UNLV, 11/18), New Mexico (at BYU, 11/20)
Last week: Air Force (W 42-22 at Army), New Mexico (W 34-31 vs. Wyoming)
Website: Air Force (goairforcefalcons.com), New Mexico (golobos.com)
Air Force: Troy Calhoun (Air Force, 1989) is in his fourth season. He has led the Falcons to a 31-18 career record. Calhoun is 19-11 in MWC games, 12-7 in non-conference games, 18-5 in Falcon Stadium, 10-10 in road games (8-6 in MWC road game) and 2-1 vs. New Mexico.
New Mexico: Mike Locksley (Towson, 1992) is in his second season. He has led the Lobos to a 2-19 career record. Locksley is 0-1 vs. Air Force.
• Air Force and New Mexico are meeting for the 28th time overall and 21st time as conference foes.
• The Falcons lead the overall series 17-10 and have a 13-8 edge in conference games.
• Air Force is 9-3 at home and 8-7 at New Mexico.
• The Falcons have won two straight and five of the last six meetings.
• Air Force defeated New Mexico, 37-13, last year in Albuquerque, N.M.
• The Falcons defeated New Mexico, 23-10, in 2008 the last time the two played in Falcon Stadium.
• New Mexico's last win came in 2007 in Albuquerque, 34-31.
• The teams first played in 1957 in Colorado Springs, Colo. Air Force won the game, 31-0.